The Compressed Air Manual is an incredible comprehensive reference book for all things compressed air, written by engineers and our compressed air experts.
This 146-page compressed air guide is the perfect resource for those in the manufacturing and engineering field, or for any company that uses compressed air, it is a must-have reference document.
- How to Design a Compressed Air System
- Technologies and Compressor Selection
- Servicing Your Compressor Installation
- Controlling and Monitoring
- Air Treatment: Cooling Systems, Oil/Water Separators, Filters, Dryers
- Energy Recovery Methods
- Calculating Working Pressure & Air Requirements
- Calculating Life Cycle Costs
And Much More…